Anunnaki, Alien Gods and Spirituality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will happen December 21,2012

2 posters

Go down

What will happen December 21,2012 Empty What will happen December 21,2012

Post  PhaedraP Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:30 am

What do you think will happen on December 21, 2012? Will the poles shift? Is Planet X, Nibiru, Wormwood, whatever you call it make a pass and destroy the world? Or will nothing will happen at all?

PhaedraP
PhaedraP

http://Anunnakiancientgodsandspirtuality.com

Back to top Go down

What will happen December 21,2012 Empty Re: What will happen December 21,2012

Post  Nox Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:37 am

I personally do not think the end of the world will arrive on this day. The date, for me, is the end of the long count and the start of another astrological cycle. The cycle starts again until the next cycle is reached and so on. However, there is a galactic alignment with the sun and the centre of the Milky Way, as there is every year on this date.

What I do find interesting is we not only have an alignment but actually are passing through the centre of gravity of the milky way, which we oscillate up and down through cyclically. This area is also densely populated with debris, and extra-planetary bodies. Make of this summation what you will. This date could indeed end up being more interesting than a lot think. The change in the solar system is being felt, and here on Earth also.

The magnetic poles are speeding up, and polar ice caps shifting accordingly. Northern hemisphere losing ice, whilst Southern is gaining it. Net effect? Imbalanced weight on planet, and more susceptible to a correction in the direction of the gravitational plane. Result=pole shift. This may happen on this date, later or not at all. But for sure, we need to keep a close eye on developments here on this planet, and look to space for clues also. Eyes open, be prepared.
Nox
Nox
Admin

https://anunnaki.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum